00 : 00 / 05: 00 (Preview)

This live discussion has ended. Please login to continue watching the full Replay.

CML- Early Diagnosis & Excellent Results in Era of TKI

Aug 03, 3:30 PM

Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) is a myeloproliferative neoplasm, characterized by the unrestrained expansion of pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells. It was the first malignancy in which a unique chromosomal abnormality was identified and a pathophysiologic association was suggested. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) have successfully altered the clinical course of CML and continue to be a flagship for molecularly targeted therapy. Some patients, meanwhile, show primary or secondary resistance to such treatment and require an alternative course of treatment. As a result, evaluation of early response to TKI treatment has emerged as a crucial technique in the clinical monitoring of CML patients. Join us live on Medlfix as Dr. Chirag Shah explains how therapy with TKI for CML has evolved over the years.

SPEAKERS

dr. Chirag Shah

Dr. Chirag Shah

M.D. Medical Oncology & Hematology (USA) I Consultant Hemato-Oncologist I Shyam Hem-Onc Clinic, Ahmedabad

+ Details
dr. Chirag Shah

Dr. Chirag Shah

M.D. Medical Oncology & Hematology (USA) I Co...

+ Details

About Medflix

Medflix is a new platform by PlexusMD, India's most active and trusted doctor community. On Medflix, you can discover live surgeries, discussions, conferences and courses from some of the top doctors and institutions across the world. Join clubs in your areas of interest and access hundreds of amazing live discussions everyday.