00 : 00 / 05: 00 (Preview)

This discussion has ended. Watch the recording on Medflix app,

Best of Medflix from 2021

Dec 31 | 1:30 PM

Here is a collection of the top 21 takeaways from the finest Medflix sessions in 2021. We're bringing you some of the year's most important takeaways in this session. This will be a fun-filled session with a thrilling countdown of the top learnings and 7 great prizes up for grabs! So go ahead and reserve a seat right now.

[Music] good evening dear friends uh welcome to the last episode of netflix for 2021 we were uh thinking about uh how do we end the year on an interesting note uh this is a day when most people are likely to be busy and have their own plans uh we didn't want to do cutting edge at nine o'clock uh it would be not not the best time to do cutting it so cutting edge will be next week at nine o'clock and we'll cover stories from both both the weeks in that episode uh one of the things one of the ideas which uh we thought was uh we've done about 125 130 sessions over the last six months and some of them have been really really well received we had terrific faculty great topics and uh not everybody obviously could attend every single session so uh on an average the the the average metrics user has attended three or four sessions out of 120. so there is a lot more which everyone has missed and so we thought if we could just go back and look at some of the best insights some of the best clippings from every session and bring them here so what we have today is 21 reels uh we are introducing uh this concept of reels on netflix so uh every every time there is a session which is typically a cme kind of session or a webinar kind of session it's a 60 70 minute session and while those who are very interested in that session can make time for it and also if you are available you can attend but there is another interesting way of watching these sessions and that is watching reels so uh very shortly in in a couple of weeks time we are going to launch release on matrix which basically means if a session happened yesterday you will be able to find six or seven interesting clips from those sessions two minute clips three minute clips one minute clips and these reels will be self contained so uh if you watch a single reel it is giving a smart enough insight and a good enough insight in itself you don't have to watch the whole webinar and if you watch seven eight reels then practically you are covering most of the insights that were discussed in that webinar so uh we'll be introducing real soon uh in in couple of weeks uh tentatively around 15 january uh but today what we have is 21 reels which will go through uh so the format for the discussion today is uh we'll have three reels uh selected by our editorial team after three reels we'll have a quiz question uh coming out of one of those three reels uh and and as usual uh for for all of you who have attended the cutting edge shows you can type the answer in the comment box and fastest fingers first so the first correct answer uh will get an interesting price from netflix uh and uh we always try to make sure more people uh participate and and and get some prizes so uh sorry if you're if you've won a couple of prizes then probably will skip your name and go to the next one uh but yeah so so after every three reels there will be a quiz question after the quiz question while while the team is finding out the answer and the winner we'll have a quick poll uh we've put together six or seven questions which we'd love to hear from all of you your responses to uh and then we'll go to the next three uh the reels are really interesting and they they keep on improving in uh in intensity as we go along so uh stay with us and tell us eventually uh after the session how you find the concept of release so let's get started uh with that uh let's get started with the first wheel [Music] one important problem with the elderly caused by medication errors is altered sensorium or encephalopathy if you give a patient anti-diabetic medication and if you overdose the patient or if the patient's creative is high and and therefore the insulin care the clearance is not very good you may cause hypoglycemia so one simple suggestion here start low and go slow in treating that this you see a blood report of 250 fasting 350 postprandial in an elderly patient it is very tempting to start something like demepirate metformin bd or tds please don't do that in the elderly that you have to follow in the elderly hypoglycemia can as you know kill a patient can cause strokes can cause fractures by false so take care of hypoglycemia [Music] another musculoskeletal problem is caused by ppi's proton of inhibitors but should not be given for more than eight weeks at a time mandatory room do not give controversy ask them to take some anti-acid like a liquid and acid and on an sos basis rather than plant proper soil on a regular basis only the patients have steroids for long term for any reason may you give controversial for long term otherwise please please avoid giving and giving plantable withdrawal query down as a combination has really no logic for the long term you cannot give this combination for long term so avoid that because once you cause a chlorohydria there is nothing to reflux and nonperidone does nothing uh in that situation avoid such combinations which are illogical we discuss in our cutting edge show about the recent release of ecg american college of gastroenterology's gerb guidelines and they exactly said what you said that please don't use api more than eight weeks and if they don't respond it's better to go forward and do scopy and pp has many problems like as rightly said we become determine b12 mechanism deficiency osteoporosis and also known to cause acute metastatial nephritis and electron many problems and whenever we give we should give it before meal 30 to 60 minutes before meal other than giving after meals or at wait time and as you rightly say don't combine with brown peridone especially in elderly people and there can be extra phenomenal side effects along with [Music] that prescription cascade what is the prescription cascade to some casket is when you give one drug which causes a side effect you give a drug to treat that side effect that drug causes the side effect etc i'll give you an example you put the patient the patient comes to you after one month with edema feet you do not remove it because you do not think that amplifies the cause of it which it is now you give a diabetes to that patient who has come to you with empathy the diabetes causes hyponatremia you increase the salt intake you give something like fluorocortisone for the hypo and then that solving because increased blood pressure and when you think okay i should increase the amplitude to tackle the high blood pressure and that continues the vicious cycle that you have created by treating a side effect another drug never treat a side effect with another drug just remove the drug that is causing the side effect that should be done so uh so there was a first segment uh it came from a very interesting lecture doctor tushar shah took on prescription errors in the elderly he came on stage and he said i would like to rename this talk as how not to murder a senior citizen it's it was a very very interesting talk a lot of amazing insights were shared so it's there in the replay section if you want to go and visit it back that talk uh we we have 50 reels from that talk so there are more than 50 takeaways from that session so uh please go and have a look if it's of interest okay cool now let's start the second segment somebody has asked the question of when to go for ipf right so that means the ipf is an image of platelet fractions if you do the same now if the patient is in the hospital will go for the cbc daily ideally the patients are admitted in a critical [Music] on daily basis right because it's a automated utilizer that is always available with hospitalized patients right so if we need to go for it on a daily basis the point is when the patient's thrombocytopenia are the liquid counts are falling or on the day the patient's fever has gone the next 48 hours are very very crucial because this is the time when the patient is likely to go the complications like the hemorrhagic complications or the dengue syndrome there it is very very important if the platelet counts are low but the ipf is more than 10 percent and we did not just keep the platelets out of panic or out of desperations or because the patients are demanding [Music] [Music] there are some warning signs never that the pc [Music] and remember we always go at least if the patient typhoon is a typical illness where the patient is usually a very high grade fever and no localizing fineness in the sense that there is no running nose or no urine disturbance or cough or cold or something so very high grade fever on third floor or fifth day only we ask for the sonogram but eosinophilia is definitely one of the important surrogate marker for trifle for your aggregates and sonography to me is a better investigation than the middle case industry so many people go for fidelity in the first week it's never positive in the first week the antibodies need time to develop so it's usually come the second week and there are a lot of false positives i would go for the sonography the good sonologist can pick up the ulcers or edema or the terminal ilium where different cells or [Music] now between dengue and say enteric fuel both of uh you all know that mainly fear also has a continuous fewer life than he has has but we know that antique fever has the fever steps up gradually but in dengue there is a high greater onset in the fewer steps down [Music] may not have gi symptoms at onset so all these three illnesses illnesses malaria and anti-fever may not have localizing symptoms at onset when i say localizing symptoms i talk about say dysuria and uti or diarrhea gastrointestinal infection so these three illnesses malaria hendrick may not have typically systemic localizing symptoms in entry you may get some bloating but if you think of entry just think of this no great continuous fever without localizing symptoms and onset you have to consider entry as a different diagnosis low grade continuous fever and onset how many diseases cause such fever low grade happiness without localizing symptoms not many so think of entry uh when you have such views can we have the quiz yes and i'll uh we we posted the winner of the first question in comments and we'll go to the next segment and i'll go on mute uh i hope the video what are the primary symptoms primary symptoms mostly relate to uh breathing difficulty or difficulty in inhaling blocked nose discharge from the nose which could be blackish blood tinged or it relates to swelling around the eye inflammation around the eye pain in the eye headache loosening of the teeth that's a little later sign because that means the palate is already involved a mandible is already involved and loss of vision drooping of the eyelids double vision so most of the symptoms about 70 percent of symptoms relate to ophthalmology in the eye and rest of the symptoms relate to ent and headache etc and the signs actually mirror the symptoms so if you patient says swelling around there obviously you will find little bit of proptosis moment restriction movement restriction could be because of the fact that there is inflammation around the extracurricular muscle or the superior orbital fissure or the orbital effects are involved already so that there is ophthalmoplegia you know so all that can cause motility restriction and double vision some patients come with paresthesia and anesthesia in the um cheek area because infra orbital nerve can get involved so probably now can get involved resulting in anastasia in the forehead area [Music] now when we say that there is an alveoli with lot of secretions okay there are a lot of secretions x-rays showing a patch you put your stethoscope on that area because now you've seen the x-ray or maybe before the x-ray you're trying to put the stethoscope and he say he takes a breath so what happens is that the secretions in the alveoli and air goes in he takes a breath air reaches the alveolar and the parent carbine causes bubbling of the secretions so in which phase of respiration it's in the inspiratory phase of respiration so inspiratory phase of respiration causes bubbling of the secretions and inspiratory foreign sounds are called as ras are also the same as repetitions okay repetitions and roles are the same there is there is no such specific explanation or description for people who say crackles and different different versions of that but for all practical purposes remember repetitions and rules all right so secretions air goes in bubbling of secretions which face inspiration inspiratory foreign sounds are called as repetitions so in pneumonia what will be here repetitions [Music] the limits of the liver function test or the liver biochemistry the american gastroenterologist had prudently wisely said that you must have a very rational approach to the interpretation of the liver parameters always always interpret your parameters in context of the situations look at the patients whether the patient is symptomatic take the history look at the patient's right and also ask in the history about the drugs drugs not only our allopathic drugs but there are many homeopathic drugs the ayurvedic drugs many homemade secure drugs that the patient might be taking which though all drugs and food are metabolized in the liver and that can alter the liver functions so always always ask about the history examine the patient and then only interpret because the abnormal liver test may not be related to your pathology as we have said that that's maybe some severe hypoxia severe hypotensions may alter the liver function this liver is temporarily not functioning because of the hypoxia but that doesn't mean the liver is disease and based alt-st does not require any treatment for the liver you need to treat the primary conditions like hypotension sure hypoxia and the second part patient has the cirrhosis or some serious liver functions abnormality but the livers are not raised alts may not be raised right for a very long time so always interpret with caution and this is the last part very important part that there can be falsely elevated ail to asd because of many other situations say if you are not collecting the blood properly that is the pathologist or the laboratory will do it automatically but they do not know you do not know we do not know when we interpret the report that there is a pre analytical error that means the blood sample correction is the proper see if somebody has received the injections seo t scp will rise because they are part of the muscles so seo tscpt alone may be rise but normally they do not raise more than two times or three times the upper limit of the normal time for question number three go back yeah in which phase of breathing do we appreciate repetitions inspiratory expiratory biphasic or none of these [Music] i don't like very high protein see very high protein can trigger especially in patients of cancer can trigger something called igf-1 which is insulin like growth factor and that can actually trigger cancer so in patients because it's also a catabolic state and i see a lot of prescriptions saying 1.5 2 grams per kilogram body weight of protein protein shakes you know you i don't want to mention indian trade names but give this shake and give that shake and give this you know powder give that away oh you're totally against me against it no i'm not against whey protein i'm totally against doing one and a half two grams of kilogram of protein per kilogram body weight if you're a weight lifter if you're a bodybuilder and if you're competitive sports that's a different ballpark that we're talking about but that's a very small percentage of people but even in someone like you and me who are not into competitive sports but who are lifting wheels or go you know wherever gym rats so to say yeah but if we are if you want to take weight you cannot you have to count your daily intake and you cannot exceed or if you're somebody with a family history of cancer even if you don't exceed it i don't want to give it to you don't get that six-pack but don't get cancer at least i don't want to be responsible for it so because then you can trigger that gene that is epigenetics so genetics is something that you know you can say okay my father is diabetic my mother is diabetic but you know my mom has breast cancer chances i'm going to get it epigenetics is what you do to your lifestyle to make sure you're not triggering off that gene that is in your hands so you have to which is why it's personalized you need to see you know what is a person's family history when i do a diet recall when i'm speaking to a patient when i'm telling them giving them a certain lifestyle chain modification even for chronic disease reversal i have to ask them do you have a parent who's got diabetes is your parent obese you have a family history of cancer then decide what's to be given i don't like this random rubber stamp prescription of high protein diets high protein is good for you no they're not this syntax client did something very disruptive they brought in a scoring system previously we were not schooling and we were trying to like foolishly compare apple to oranges and all scientific outcomes were all you know dogmatic now syntax trial brought in a concept that you will see an angiogram and you will give you know points and scores or clinical uh characteristics of these diabetes of these facts etc etc then how this block looks like and that also were given points and the scoring when the when this trial was done they realized that anybody who has got a score of less than 22 and your plastic will do [Music] come to india come to japan come to our china we are tiny guys small foreign realities we have lots of diabetes lots of smoking we tend to have more diffuse disease and there most of the time the symptoms [Music] say that [Music] publication is generally balanced syntax trial publication are generally balanced and it calls for separating the diagnosis making the angiography and the treatment decision should be different and there should be a meeting of everybody and that is what the guidelines in social media countries like italy france are green that there are government geos that you better take the surgeons here also and don't allow a self level then this editorial in uh another important journal the journal of thoracic and cardiac surgery is the most respected journal and this article summarized that despite of these findings it is apparent that their translation into practice is being fully influenced by various stakeholders whose belief systems are unfulfilled by this staggering evidence the purpose of this editorial is to clarify the body of this evidence as it exists today so that all the stakeholders are held accountable to the primary stakeholder that is our patient the last this journal of rescue careers another editorial and this may produce a conflict of interest in terms of self-reference which is not a very nice thing the disingenuous presentation and inappropriate application of results of randomized trials in highly select atypical groups to the whole population again can mislead third the result of what happens when evidenced best medicine it's challenged by a multi we have uh we've started a new program called netflix contributors uh if any any one of our users would like to be associated with us as a contributor the next goal is for you what does a contributor do so there are broadly three things which we uh hope to uh receive from contributors so first is suggestions for interesting topics on a regular basis so you can keep whatsapping us emailing us any interesting topics which come to mind second is uh any breaking news any new guidelines in your specialty any extremely critical updates on which we can immediately set up a session that you can share with us and third is any speaker suggestion so if you know of a very well known speaker in your speciality at a recent conference or somebody whom you think will the whole netflix community will benefit from you just recommend them to us so broadly what we expect to receive from contributors is uh these three and significant breakthrough almighty team both of them thinking uh left to have conjunctival fairly continuous here examination and uh investigation help more than anywhere else differentiating between lepto and other illnesses especially here cbc for example will show mucocytosis in leptospirosis [Music] because this is a lethal disease if unattended you have to diagnose sometimes they will not see their legs and you have to if you are on a telephony call or a video concert you have to see the legs or while examining the patient wearing the long side you will not make this raising and seeing the shins look at the legs of any patient with high grade fever and niger's especially if the diabetes do not miss cellulite is simple to diagnose the visual diagnosis you cannot miss it and hence therefore becomes very easy to cheat so what is the chill and crb are you trying to say that this patient did not have joint pains of chicken phonia did you suspect chicken based on only fever or on joint pains joint pain fever and chills for the three combinations right so when fever comes with joint pains without muscle pains only joint pains then your diagnosis is very very confident and i do not do if the diagnosis is this is sometimes we do pcr only for satisfaction of the patient and uh just quickly tell you like this she have been very high looking at crp more than 50 100 something 115 very unlike dengue this year be not as high as so if it goes here which i don't always do but if you do see then it will be very high and we have the next question for the quiz yeah crp is what type of acute phase reactant and what happens to its level in chikungunya [Music] your legal duty to render assistance as dr ravis rightly said that it differs and there is no clear-cut uniform rules but it depends on across the globe it depends on which country your medical persons you belong to the rules are different for france germany and other european nations that there the doctor if you are a registered doctor of any of these countries you are obligated to provide the services when it is requested by the crew you have to get if you don't give it your answer but that's not the case with usa canada and great britain here the clinicians can come forward voluntarily and if they help they as doctrinal is rightly said they are protected by good samaritan religiousness so what is good samaritan legislation is that if you are a medically qualified person now the definition says who are the good i mean qualified medical persons physicians they are licensed and certified right they have to be licensed and certified if you are physicians nurse practitioners physician assistants nurse paramedic or emergency medical technicians they all can come forward needless to say that if a physician is available nurse practitioner would not come forward as fast or physician will take the lead but in that hierarchy you can definitely volunteer and again to repeat that you are not obligated means you there is no compulsion or your part if you are used uh you belong to us system but if you come forward at least you have an independency for any malpractice indications provided you fulfill certain uh requirements so what is the good samaritan law that if you are protected from the malpractice litigations if you follow particular conditions that is you are medically qualified so it's very important that you don't cross your limit or what is said that if you if i'm a physician i would not venture to do a delivery fee i just don't know how to do it that's very important but definitely i can come forward and give a medical treatment for the areas where it's area of my competence then we must give a volunteer that means there is no contract of patient doctor relations in the sense that we don't ask for any specific monetary gain when we come forward then we do it in good faith obviously and we will not do any cross negligence or willful misconduct what we mean by gross negligence or willful misconduct is this is more likely when we are in the international flight for a long distance somebody might have consumed alcohol right and in the effect of alcohol if you do something and something was wrong it's a willful misconduct or it's a negligence so then the aviation law will not help so any intoxicated person's right medical provider at the risk of being categorized as engaged in cross negligence and willful risk and you lose your individual because the aviation medical assistant act would not help you if your falter on this part so it's very very important that you have to be very careful or you're very clear whether you are in a position to give your discharge [Music] there are so many rules applicable because of the different situations that occur this one of these specialist aviation specialist dr nicolas said that which rules supply which countries will apply they say that if the aircraft is the doors open at the local country's rules applies but if the aircraft doors are closed that means in the flight mode then the law of the country of the registration applies despite related to the most of these situations but again if the plane is in the mid air what rules would be applicable right the may be that flight below singapore we are flying over the germany the patient is an english person with a british passport holder and you as an indian doctor is trying to uh save him so what will supply there are so many tips and parts i so we need dr rao opinion about this sir please a very good evening to everyone and thank you for making me a part of this some of the slides i did want to speak and i will start with this in the sense that this is a very grey area and let me tell you there is no clear cut guideline on this this is ball park what is followed and in the aircraft the aircraft is said to be in motion the moment the doors goes so that's why the law of the country of registration applies so whatever if it is a british registered aircraft it will be from british but if the challenge comes if he goes into a diversion if he goes on diversion and lands in a different country then the moment the doors open the lower law of the land occurs but having said that a doctor under the good samaritan law is absorbed from all legal complications that may arise at any point of time having helped so we can go ahead and take care and help everybody in the air without any uh fear of any legal issue cropping up so as in when the the patient is handed over the local law of the land applies so that is something which i wanted to clarify here [Music] so one one thing that i teach students very commonly is read the patient not the report one very important thing to tell everybody is people will see a uric acid of 7.5 and they will start either xyloid that is uh aloe vera or fabulous type [Music] if the patient does not have any history of kidney stones do not use these drugs they are not to be used lightly so the absolute value of uric acid should be nine or more [Music] to start these drugs in uh innovation doesn't have history of gout or stones so 7.5 8.5 are not reasons to start and one must remember this fabulous that now in the u.s comes with a black box warning black box warnings are warnings given uh which for things that can cause depth uh for things that can cause severe morbidity the black box warning for physical status increased cardiac mortality due to physical state so you must not use satellite at all the first two reels were part of uh in-flight medical emergencies we had colonel dr nageshwar rao he's the chief medical officer of indigo with us it was a very interesting session now we have the sixth quiz question law of which land is followed as soon as the aircraft doors close please do take your time and share any feedback which you can share with us in the comments and and we'll get started with the last segment of these don't mention comments required yes sir can we have the last real segment [Music] the the commonest problem that people have with term insurance is what if i don't die by 70 it's it's a good thing you didn't die by 70 because you survived your entire period of livelihood you while you were while your family was depending on you you survived and that's a great thing you don't have to get money back from everything the problem with uh schemes which give you money back at the end of your term at the end of your policy period is that there are two problems uh one they cannot give you a two crore cover so let's assume that the premium is the same let's assume that premium is the same twenty thousand rupees a policy which will give you money back in some form cannot give you two crore cover it will give you 10 lakh or 20 lakh rupees insurance 20 lap rupees insurance when you die after 10 years will not be enough for your family it will be hardly 6 months of or 12 months of running money for your family it's it's not the same as two crores and the second problem is the money you will actually get back after the policy is over at 70 or 75 is peanuts imagine getting back 10 000 rupees today from your investment what would 10 000 rupees be worth to you today so that's the problem so at the age of 70 you will get back your two left rupees what will you do with two lap rupees that you put in so there's a uh there's a huge uh problem with insurance and it's best summarized in this slide there are certain things which should never be mixed and insurance and investment are two such things both are important but do them individually do them in the best possible place the best possible way to ensure yourself is term insurance the best possible way to invest is up to you depending on your risk profile and how you assess things [Music] what you need to realize is the laws in india are very confusing one a boy can adopt a child at 18 years of age if a boy is 18 years of age he is competent to adopt a child he cannot get married till he is 21 and he cannot have an alcoholic drink well he's 25 this is the law in india and if you read the paragraph 24 of samira judgment uh they say that in silver versus bethlehem hospital governor's case this was clarified that remote risk of damage referred to as a risk of one to two percent need not be disclosed but if the risk of damage is substantial referred to as 10 percent risk it may have to be disposed now many medical legal experts i have heard them say if out of 100 patients who are operated 10 patients develop complication that complication only that has to be told if out of 100 one the patient develops a complication that does not have to be true this is a wrong impression 10 complications ten percent patients dying in a particular surgery that surgery will be banned what effectively was meant was let us say there are hundred complications of me 100 patients with complications of polycystic out of these 100 let us say 15 were a cbd injury then cbd injury has to be told but if there was one patient or pulmonary embolism that one percent would not be considered appropriate to be told in a real and valid consent so this 10 percent figure is not 10 of the cases it is 10 of the complications which are this has to be understood very well and this judgment very clearly said that a doctor has to seek and secure consent of the patient before commencing treatment the patient should be composed notice his consent should be voluntary and on the basis of adequate information what do you need to tell them you need to tell them the nature of the procedure that of the treatment its purpose benefits and effects you have to tell what alternatives are available if any and you have to tell an outline of substantial risks involved in doing the same procedure also you need to tell adverse consequences of the alternative procedures or adverse consequences of refusing treatment the same college risks involved which may frighten or confuse a patient and result in refusal or consent for necessary treatment similarly there is no need to explain the remote or theoretical risks of refusal to take treatment which may persuade the patient to undergo a fancy food or unnecessary surgery the real concern it is for the doctor to decide with reference to the condition of the patient nature of illness and the prevailing established practices how much information regarding risks and consequences should be given to the patients [Music] next was the issue is consent of a hospital necessary to conduct mtp this case of jayakumar versus ajay after the mtp was done there was a dispute between husband and wife and the husband had dragged the doctors also to court that the woman has the right to decide about abortion and the consent of husband is not required under the app indian medical council regulations 2002 demand consent for both husband as well as wife for procedures which could result in sterility whereas mtpf and bghs guidelines hotelization demand only requires concern so those were our 21 reels we tried to cover uh a good variety of topics in these reels the total reels we have created till now uh are in excess of 1000 and all of them will become available uh from 15 jan onwards in order to ensure that you see reels which are uh useful to you uh they will be served uh in line with your speciality on your profile and the content that you have consumed but with that we'll come to the and this this reel was from a topic called consent uh the dilemma of consent it's available in replay it was a very good topic by dr niraj nakpa a very senior doctor please check it out in replay it's a very practical topic of use to every doctor every day and with that we come to the last question for mtp whose consent is mandatory this is a easy one and uh now i'll come to uh an interesting uh feature which will be available in the app from tonight so uh you'll have to upgrade the app the upgrade will be available for android users probably tonight or tomorrow morning and for ios users in a couple of days you will be able i'll just show you what we've built so uh we have uh a section that you will find inside the app and you'll go to your profile you will see a tab called uh view my learning progress and you will be able to see how many minutes per month you have been investing uh in learning uh this is a moment we want to popularize and propagate that set goals for learning uh we can set number of minutes i want to invest every day every week or every month uh and you will be able to track you'll be able to see how many sessions you attended which sessions you would enrich it for the top three and depending on your activity you will get something between a yellow belt to a black belt of the 15 000 users on netflix there are 80 doctors who have a black belt if if you are one of the black belt users then congratulations to you but you know it is just you know it's just trying to make learning fun and convert it into some sort of a goal so that there is some encouragement for us to keep going ahead uh and and so check this check this feature out soon uh probably in a day or two but yeah so we had this it's uh eight o'clock and will not take more time from everyone we had a wonderful time bringing these 21 reels from 2021 for you and wish you all a very very happy new year and look forward to seeing you in the new year again there are no sessions next three four days i think the next session is on fifth but there are there is a lot of content in the replay section in case uh you you feel like watching it and uh do check out your belt uh uh you you'll be able to see your belt inside your profile section in a couple of days perfect so uh please keep your uh comments pouring in to us on our emails and on instagram and facebook and all the doctors who said uh they would be interested in contributing we'll reach out to you as i said will not disturb you next two days after that we'll reach out to you and see how you can help us with topics speakers suggestions etc

BEING ATTENDED BY

Dr. Murtuza Zozwala & 659 others

SPEAKERS

dr. Rohan Desai

Dr. Rohan Desai

Founder & CEO, Medflix

+ Details
dr. Rohan Desai

Dr. Rohan Desai

Founder & CEO, Medflix

+ Details

About Medflix

Medflix is a new platform by PlexusMD, India's most active and trusted doctor community. On Medflix, you can discover live surgeries, discussions, conferences and courses from some of the top doctors and institutions across the world. Join clubs in your areas of interest and access hundreds of amazing live discussions everyday.