00 : 00 / 05: 00 (Preview)

This discussion has ended. Watch the recording on Medflix app,

Digitize your Practice

Dec 23 | 2:00 PM

Digital health is revolutionizing the medical field as we speak - from widespread telemedicine adoption to the integration of electronic medical records into the daily practice of doctors. Research shows that a digitally enabled and interoperable ecosystem leads to better clinical outcomes for patients. The traditional methods of maintaining medical records are not robust or dynamic. On the other hand, Eka Care offers an integrated, customizable, and secure solution to help doctors build long-term trust and engagement with their patients. Join Dr. Neelesh Kapoor and Mr. Deepak Tuli live and exclusive on Medflix as they walk you through the journey of digitizing your practice!

[Music] so good evening everyone i'm dr nivedita and i welcome you all on behalf of team netflix for this session on digitizing your platform uh so using a digital platform uh to store all of the data is essential uh but despite the abundance of possibilities out there nothing seems to stick so echa care is here it's a simple to use digitally powered platform that integrates the many sections of the healthcare ecosystem to improve health outcomes uh and who better to give you all a better understanding of the platform and then the co-founder and ceo himself mr deepak tully he's also co-founded goei bebo and was a founding member of yatra with him we have the head of medical affairs dr nilesh kapoor he's also the senior consultant physician um and practicing at smg hospital noida oh i'll start with your presentation dr nadesh kapoor okay thank you dr niveta and welcome all the fellow doctors my friends colleagues and practicing and doctors other doctors and before i begin i just want to reiterate that since our old school sort of teaching and whatever we have learned in our medical colleges uh we have always been using our paper and pen and in last decade or so the whole world around us has dramatically changed and everybody including our patients and our staff and everybody is now on data smartphone and we consciously or subconsciously are always using different kind of tech products which are available on these smartphones sadly uh every one of us might have felt that we would also like to move our practice on on a digital platform but we face a lot of challenges doing so and in my this session i would like to just touch upon all those challenges which i as a physician have felt that each one of us might be facing so let us just discuss them one by one the first and foremost thing is lack of access to a secured platform for storing and managing patient coordinates so whenever a patient comes a simple record like his name his demography his age and all those stuff is currently either managed by doctor himself in the register or his staff and these simple details which a doctor can use to even augment his practice and do other things is not available to him uh in a digital format it is available only on pen and paper and it does nothing but more than a bookkeeping which is a mandatory exercise for doctors and it ends there so this is one of the foremost challenge that every doctor faces the second is limited or no visibility to structured patient medical records so the concept of medical records is again very poorly understood it is not only the precipitation that we generate it also includes the vitals tracking which a patient does at home like his blood sugar levels or his pressure levels it also includes each and every lab report that is in it by he himself or as per the doctor prescribed doctor's prescription it also includes a journey that he has gone through in a hospital setting for any communicable or non-chemical disease treatment so all in all any and every document which pertains to a patient's journey in his health profile is a health document is a health record and you might have observed that a patient is moving from one doctor to another carrying a heap of files and a doctor has to spend close to 15-20 minutes just to examine what is there and what is relevant what is irrelevant and just to dish out the important piece of information you used to spend pretty long pretty much uh great amount of time and this is again a very big challenge third thing which i feel uh is again which is big challenge is patient attention building a long-term relationship so we always rely on our one-to-one upmanship with the patient and we sort of develop a close bond with the patient and patient relies on that bond to sort of come back to the doctor but currently we find we don't find any platform or any sort of tech solution helping us sort of take this to a mature level and help us build this long-term relationship in a very very structured manner how do we augment the word of mouth sort of publicity or the word of mouth recommendation from a patient to another of his family member or relative or his his friend circle so currently what happens is that we lose out to marketplaces like practo or other other sets etc etc etc who just provide listing services and patients whenever they there might be patients who might be searching you by name and they might be just looking at the mobile phone or the desktop to sort of search your name and they might end up uh getting the practical recommendation that this doctor is on practice and please book an appointment so currently this is again a big challenge where a patient finds it difficult to find you or your or your business listing or you as a direct measure to reach out to you couple of other challenges which i would like to touch upon is there is no means to drive contextual engagement and communication with the patient so suppose uh there is a doctor who specializes in diabetes practice and he wants to recommend diet chart or something there is no platform which can help him sort of reach out about this contextual messaging similarly patients have gone details so again this is a big challenge are all the patients have gone data and we are still struggling to sort of get details and last but not the least lot of platforms offer video consultation and just end up giving us a video call while the actual requirement is as for the government of india regulations is that we should be recording the video logs we should be providing a proper uh which we should be providing a proper detailed consultation uh and we should be sort of giving a data prescription uh accordingly and it's just not a whatsapp call and you note down on your sort of precision pad and you scribble notes and give out something so there has to be such a way of doing all these things and thankfully uh we now have a platform called deka care and that aims to solve all these things from a doctor's perspective and as a doctor's friend so i would just pass on the baton to mr deepak thule and he will touch upon all these areas thank you very much thank you dr for sending up the right context my name is deepakiri i'm one of the co-founders out here and i think doctor radisha set up a really really nice context about sharing why are we here i've spent a lot of my time in travel you guys must have history we were from travel but when we when my co-founder becomes started building our okay so then we realized that there is massive value uh creation in the healthcare ecosystem which we can leverage here and i will just share on some point what we have built for doctors with the help of doctors like dr nilesh there are you know over 100 doctors who are helping us to build we're putting thousands of hours in building this something for india so i'll quickly start and during the journey i'll also explain why we are the team and why you guys should you know kind of rely uh on us and the credibility we bring in we are not a uh i'm no longer a 26 year old starting a health care company and wanted to make like a quick money and move out into a digital system we are a seasoned player now we can we are here for long term and we want to really solve problem at the core that's our fundamental pitch we have built large companies we have a large kind of technologies so we understand how scale can happen how can we give reliable and secure technology to all the users of our so so this is what we really wanted to build we wanted to create a health profile for every indian that's the objective for us unfortunately in india there is nothing available where a doctor today can go and see and get information about their patients similarly it's very very hard for patients to store their health records now objective is to come in to create a profile so today if i have to hire a marketing manager i'll go to linkedin look for a marketing manager profile look at his you know employment history yes friend education and etc etc and then start reaching out to those there are those candidates and start conversation but a doctor today when i go to a doctor with my chronic ailment the doctor will go through files and lot of files and lot of files and lot of files that's the massive problem we figured out why should a doctor not have a easy access to data when you look at my sales number distribution number money spend etc etc i look at nice graphs you know going up or down but when a doctor look at it he's trying to put a number on his prescription pad today and try to you know remember the old uh vital value and then you know core ranging so that's a big problem the other big problem is the consumer doesn't really want to store this when they're healthy that's another problem we don't ever we don't have a history or a habit of storing this health record so we really want to build tools and technology the consumer doesn't have to do too much and just store health record without their action and the information is related back to the doctor and doctor can utilize and i'll show you how that is moving uh we've been in business for last six months incorporated a year back and this massive massive love from our consumers we have about a million app installs we have over 2000 doctors using us we are available in 11 languages we are really a platform for bharat 20 of our consumer consumers in in hindi or other multiple languages beyond english we are the top three apps on the health care side we are the only company creating health ids with partnership with government of india i'll show you more details about why this is important and why this is the time that one should move to this technology because the future is all based on it uh so this massive amount of uh traction on the consumer side so we have most of you will realize that when you come to platform the consumers are already on our platform they are using or their their proven certificates are stored on our platform we have over 12 billion consumers who store their own certificates on our platform this is the team um and i uh both are at go ibo this is the team who's built people working from uh joined us from flipkart where people joined us from phillips make my trip dr nilesh is a head of medical affairs he's worked with who and dr organizat gulati who's not a mbbs doctor but he's a phd in data science and and he brings a lot of magic you will see on the pads when you start using it every day that i what i'm thinking is coming on uh as a recommendation to me and similar thing with the consumer this is what is happening in the marketplace today so if you see there was this upi movement some you know three four years back and there were emergence of the companies like phone pay and google pay we this is the moment for health care when the companies like aka care will become equivalent to phone pay uh the equivalent where there will be a standard technology written by government of india which will be leveraged by players like hika care and players like hospitals labs and they will push in the data this data will be available for consumer and the consumer will be able to share the data with the doctors so that's what is going to happen um in the market and we wanted to be that company who will provide this information from your consumer and other hospitals to you that's what we are looking at a building this is our technology and we're really really proud of it i have personally seen many many emr phr ehr kinds of technologies none of them use these standards these are the global standards used largely in u.s and if you would have seen one of our co-founders abhishek who's working in u.s for 20 years just bridging gap between the hospitals healthcare providers clinic clinicians practicing doctors and emrs so this company does the integration with them and with those understanding we've been able to build technology which is written on fire which is a line codes icd7 itc 10 so much ct and many other systems where we can because of this integration that have nice ai on top of it with this encarpent team there is a there's a there's a 10 member ai team and there is seven member doctor listing who's trying to build this information which can be used by thousands of doctors on the ground on real-time business whenever a doctor use our system whenever he puts in a value he verifies a self-assessment or he gives a drug that information is stored into the system and being used for rest of the doctor so why every input every value added by one doctor has been used by full community that's that's the advantage of this technology more doctors will use it it will benefit the whole community as better and their consumers finally this is what we have created now coming to real real uh example and this is uh these are the slides my team will be happy to give you live demos come to your clinics if you are in the area where we are or give you a demo on on online tool but this you will only realize when you start using the fundamental difference we will give you some values but we are building it right now but the great value is when you start using it after 7 10 days you realize that there is a massive value we are adding into your life every minute this is like when i use excel to calculate rather than calculator that's the kind of value you want to really add into your everyday operations like we feel just giving an emr or just a solution to doctor will not solve it all it needs to be digitized from the front desk your reception staff and the doctor when the patient walks into your clinic or takes a telly consultation or takes an appointment the digitization needs to start from there till that the patient is normal the digitization is just not the pieces so today you're using many many technologies in bits and pieces that's not the right way it needs to be connected it needs to be connected when i start thinking that i should i'm not feeling well should i visit a doctor or should i wait for a couple of more days it needs to start from there till the time i said i am perfectly fine so we stitch end to end that's why we have both consumer side and the doctor side the solution starts when i start feeling a little sick and it ends when i'm saying you know i'm perfectly fine i don't need more medicine and i'm happily and my doctor said perfect deeper you don't have to take further medicines you're absolutely fine so it doesn't stop in between and i'll show you how we trying to solve this first we start with the staff which is on your reception your patients are looking for you everywhere whenever they're sick they were they're looking for you on google they're asking their relatives friends and family and we all believe the clinic is very very hyper location and influenced by friends and family so i will go to a doctor irrespective of their star rating on practice or on google if my friends tell me that this is he's or she's a very good doctor and she's working there so we try and give you this flexibility with our technology that you'll never miss your patient's appointment whenever i'm looking at it and wherever i'm looking at for example if my asking my friends on whatsapp i'm looking for you on whatsapp i'm looking for your google i am calling you and looking your appointment for ivr all those solutions are available with us so one solution fit in all all your appointments any time can be taken care of here this is the screen for your clinic management this is the web they create a nice digital experience on on a mobile phone or or on web when i search for dr nilesh's name i click on doctor relations profile on aka care and takes the appointment which is real time synced even if you're taking appointment from any other solutions available in the market it reverse things with most of the solutions we are happy to take one on one so if you say you know i'm already getting uh appointments from existing technology players available in the market or i have another solution we'll be happy to integrate merge those appointment into a single calendar so you have to just don't look at five different places where your appointment is what time are you busy what time is your available similar for your staff or similar for your patients it's just one single screen where you can see how many pages are coming today and all your patients and staff can be on the same page so no miss on the appointment ever cue management is very very simple whenever patient walks into your clinic and there are you know people waiting outside how do you easily and smoothly manage one after the another so that they don't make records people depending on coming to end all digital billing so that you know at the end of the month you know how much are you earning from which how much are you spending on what kind of patients are you spending on and many many other shifts at the end of the day all of you go to clinic every day one of the major objectives is to make money and how how much are you meaning where are you making where are you spending your time all those analysis are also available right on a click of a button this is a nice new unique thing which we have created which is like you you know know your patient better today we feel and when i you know kind of started spending some time i spent last year year and a half a lot of doctors sitting in their clinics just observing the experience sitting in hospital just observing their how does the experience work today when a patient walks into the consultation cabin the first thing the doctor asked who is the patient majority of the doctors when i say wow why will a doctor ask this question who's the patient and why are you here the first and then you know what i've learned from a lot of doctors that i spend a lot of time with them is that they spend first two three minutes and just making the patient relaxed build a confidence so that they can share information in a lot of the cases it is hard to get information out of the patient so what we have tried and it is a time to giving effort right at the end of the day the time is the most precious asset which a doctor is you know kind of having today you know at the end of the day concentrations all about time how much time do you spend is money so how do we reduce the time of your consultation and how do we engage patient when they are waiting in the waiting room majority of the patients wait minimum 15-20 minutes even after over in the waiting room so how do we now tell those patients you know while you're waiting you're waiting in the waiting room you can add value to your consultation give more information to your doctor and doctor knows now when you use aka system your concentration doesn't start with you know what who's the patient with hey deepak again you have a headache and a fever seems like it's consistent are you going through any stress so that's the first statement and now deepak feels here dr millais really cares about me doctor releases the guy he's the doctor i should really believe in it because he understands me the biggest trust element is i dr niles now understands me it's in multiple languages it's a very very simple system we are certain sort of questions it is all area driven questions we have again medical science built into our technology so doc when a patient is waiting outside based on the symptoms we ask questions to those patients and those are relevant questions which you will ask in your practice anyways so now what will happen is when a deep actually walks into dr malaysia's consultation room dr niles knows half about me and that the data entry the data entry of symptoms has been outsourced to deeper to lose the patient it happens in english hindi telugu and what happens with this is that you're half of the data entry of prescription like when we talk to doctor they're saying after in six minute consultation three and a half minutes four minutes i'm just doing data entry typing now the data entry has been outsourced to a patient which is debug sitting outside now doctor in relation needs to fill the rest of the information which is prescribing drugs and this is the value first you have a nice context your patience your confidence on to you suddenly increases now goes back and tell his friends and family hey dr lisa is a very good doctor you know we all should go to him he really knows about us he really knows about our family he really knows about how my father is doing how my mother is doing how's my daughter doing how's my son doing so i think that's that's the information which which which has value into your building relationship with that patient now we also believe that majority of your patient majorities 90 percent up are either coming directly or because their friends and family are telling them to visit you there is no way a doctor today goes and advertise and say hey jump down today it is very hard right you can't go and say you know if you have a heart problem then come to me that's a that's a difficult part in this category how do you communicate i've been selling products and marketing in entire my life it's easy to sell detergent powder then bringing patient to the clinic so so the word of mouth and real customer experience the only way to improve the practice and that's how we add value this is the easy and then when when i was saying that you should see this graph and rather than wasting time on files and files and files and noting down somewhere or or you know junior doctors just typing writing it down for you to write this is what we do we extract information we have technology patented most of them where we extract information for lab reports we extract information for vitals we extract information for for devices and then present it to you like this so instead of now writing your prize you've been you're seeing this kind of information on your on your computer on your phone on your tablet ipad and then it's easy for you to kind of now have more conversations so what are you doing you may be not just you know kind of spending uh two minutes in the concert and finishing it you are building that relationship with the patient which is very very critical so that this guy becomes your promoter so in a business you need to have promoters who promotes you you have to create every patient as your promoter your business will grow it's in the very very simple fundamental question uh logic of a business that's how even the largest business in the world will measure if you have 70 percent plus people promoting your business will grow if you have less than 50 percent of the people promoting your business will never grow that's a very very simple business logic i've learned in management and that's all the businesses follow so you have to make sure majority of the patient should go and become your promoter so you spend time talking to them convincing them making sure their promoter not neutral so they don't see it quiet when their friend asks do you know a doctor who is a good doctor you know a diabetologist is a good diabologist your patient should say doctor niles is the doctor who is your best dermatologist i know of he should not be muted or he should not say please don't go to dr relays so those are the things you need to avoid so that more and more people come and we help you do that the the prescription pad is again intelligent there is nice ai of symptoms diagnosis and drugs combined into one system so you don't have to really type you have to just click click click and then the prescription is finished and and it's very hard to show on a presentation but we'll be happy to show you a demo but you just now because the symptoms are filled by them and you have a staff who's filling the vitals so what we have done is we have taken your job of dating doing this data entry and outsource this to the patient outsource it to the front of us you know staff who's sitting outside he will take the bp hide wait and etc etc and fill in the information bmi etc etc will automatically get calculated now what's happening is that prescription needs to so somebody has to do the data entry it's not possible to create a prescription whether it be a data entry but now the data entry has been outsourced to the patient his data entry has been outsourced to the staff what happens with this are two things one is your liability as a liability in case of i don't give you my allergies and you prescribe me a drug something wrong happens to me are mitigated because the consumer is not giving you that information it's been recorded your data entry has been outsourced and what will happen is what i have learned again from a lot of doctor is that when a patient come to you he will give you five symptoms and then you have to ask him about 30 questions for those five symptoms now what will happen is majority of the doctor will ask 10 15 questions and assume rest of them because they feel you know they are all correlated and then prescribe a drug in one out of ten cases these doctors are saying who's using our technology that they are able to prescribe a better drug which means the patient will be will will get better sooner and will have better treatment outcome that's the one thing the second thing they say is they save up to two minutes every prescription from one and a half to two minutes which is if it's a total prescription now the concentration time is about six to seven minutes two minutes is a lot for them which are like you know using it on a scale so those are the two real value we bring on to the table and we the most valuable thing i feel is that the confidence your patient gets when they know you know when when they walk into a concentration room and you you know you you remember about them you know about them it happens with me my wife is asthmatic and i keep giving this example every time even if you go to the same doctor i have to remind him that you know she's asthmatic so please prescribe the drug accordingly which is you know very very strained and have you been going to him for years but that's how doctors are they have to forget about the earlier patient you know when before they see the next one otherwise it will be very hard to you know uh kind of uh diagnose and prescribe drugs it's a hard job right you have to forget erase from your mind everything of the last patient and then now talk about the new one absolutely fresh so it's hard uh but on the patient side please you know if you look at it from the patients it's very very different right you you believe that i've been visiting this doctor for years i remember everything even the shirt he wears about the last time but he doesn't even remember that i'm asthmatic and not so so that's how it is and and it's a complete solution as i said you know full practice goes digital it's it's beautifully connected with whatsapp so consumer either can have what hika care app or whatsapp it's all just connected it's beautifully work for you you don't have to do anything within 24 hours your practice goes completely digital and then we start solving these small small problems in the life i think the larger problems have been solved with the doctors in diagnosing and preserving drugs but we help do that better we just don't and the prescription goes on whatsapp you know which can be further forward to the pharmacy further to the labs and stuff like those it's easy from a consumer point of view and and you don't have to print literally we want to say that paper uh there are uh unit saves three eventually so patiently sitting in front of you i received the prescription on the whatsapp i don't need a friend out in majority of the metro cities print out who cares who stores that printer paper anyways so so those kind of things also helps and just not the end of it we keep reminding based on so if you prescribe me drug four times a day i will get a notification four times a day saying whether i'm having tests or not i'll get a message saying how am i doing now is there a need to come back uh you know my fever is going down or not and then stuff like you know you should go visit your your concert is not yet finished so what happened the other thing is majority of the doctor tells this patient never comes back they take one time and just goes away they never comes back uh which is bad you know uh half the time we don't know whether we are right or wrong or we are you know we are healthy or not but we assume it and then after 15 minutes again we get back to the doctor so those kind of things then you repeat visits increase uh so that's what we do um you know all the mental history and all that today when you ask me to record or ask us a 50 year old person to record the bp or sugar every day they come with the paper again you need to do the analysis reading those reports which is half written half not no timing is available whether i'm taking nine in the morning or nine in the night hard very very hard again to kind of give drugs to these kind of people so recording they have all the information nicely available like a graphical representation what time they are taking all the stuff is nicely available and you always stay connected you want to send a happy new year happy diwali i'm shifting my clinic i have opened a new service now i do laser i'm shifting my practice all that your data is all at one place on a single click you can send a video that are now there's cold in delhi how to take care of your itchy skin or dry skin how to you know cover it is coming what kind of precautions for kids and all that creative videos share with your patients stay connected with them help them when they are not uh unwell so that when they are they are involved think your doctor they think about you so those kind of help we do uh you know kind of build the technology and all this goes on whatsapp so the conversion rates improve the people read it more whatsapp is an old uh as well as an old technology so so all these things we do on the clinical side when the and it this is like beautifully done um because you have to see this machine literally 8 10 hours a day it is not just you know like watching a 30-second video and move out of it you are literally working on it like my macbook which i work every day that's why i you know i use an android phone but i use a macbook because it looks really nice it doesn't put too much strain on my eyes so we take care of those for software aspects as well moving on um this is right you do every day but how do we make sure when you are with us that you grow your practice and communicate we understand in medical colleges you don't the there is no lecture there is no course about how to build practice there is no course about how to run practice how to increase business and stuff like those how to do marketing of your product as i said i firmly believe it's very very hard to market the product especially for doctors and then we help you know doing this stuff with you create your profiles on social media upgrade your linkedin profiles get the do the creators which you can share with your friends create your image online you know this is like the doctor delicious uh like a soft website like an app for dr nilesh you know uh queries so that it's easy for patients to take appointment you can be connected to the patient you can build your profile you can build your social media platform you can create videos when i you know if i come to you and ask you why don't you record a video let's say who will edit it who will post it on uh how will it post on instagram can you tell me how it works on instagram how it works on facebook all that my team will help you do that if you use our system we we are here not just to you know kind of come to you charge you small fees give your technology we are here to build your practice we want to change the way health care is delivered in this country we want to improve that experience for doctors we really feel we can only be a successful company when doctors are with us we don't feel that we we can you know come and dictate terms if we have patience that's easy that i have done my life that was how we sold hotels in the country or the airlines in the country but that's not the way we can do health care in this country we can only and only win and make a successful company when doctors are with us otherwise it is impossible for us to you know end up building company that's why we do whatever it takes to make your friends work for you and give you a nice experience so that you can just focus on providing right health care just focus on having a healthier india that's what our motivation is and that's why we are here and that's what take a care is all about happy to take any questions sorry slightly longer i get emotional and just keep talking about it it was a wonderful presentation and the whole presentation does say that it seems like a very simple to operate a platform that gives you everything that you need right there at your fingertips we do have a few questions but do you want to run the poll before we go into q a yeah sure [Music] uh so this is uh so you can select a preferred time slot for a personalized demo of the echocare app um there are uh four options where we give you time and dates in case y'all prefer an other date and time y'all can mention it in the comment section and comment on metrics will get in touch with y'all uh to uh figure out a better uh time so there are four options i can scroll on the screen and uh then put in your words and for the ones who voted other other can mention in the comments the preferred uh date and time um all right so thank you we got the list and we'll get in touch shortly with you all and we let y'all know how to get how to get the personalized demo uh so we do have a few questions and we have so the first one is um dr rishabh varma he's asking uh so there is a listing of doctor so he wants to know if it is with uh reviews or greetings by the patients there is there is no listing on our platform we don't believe in listening we don't believe that doctor should be rated we don't believe that there is a best cardiologist and best oncologist in bangalore we only believe that my cardiologist is the best cardiologist my oncologist is the best oncologist we don't believe that a consumer or a patient is capable of rating a doctor at all because the the outcome of the treatment is just not about how the doctor clinic looked or how the doctor spoke to me it needs to be combination of both my confidence a doctor my adhering to the doctor advice is why am i having drugs at the right time people like me who forget about having drugs will can never get well right on the time so it can't be and i'm not capable of rating any doctor you know whether it's a senior or a junior doesn't matter but i'm not capable because i don't understand the meaning of it so i can only add my own doctor i can only search for doctor around me so i want to go to a a pediatrician or an orthopaedic within 10 minutes of my house i can look at only that nothing i can't do i lose this thing okay so it'll give you the doctors available in your radius and uh then you can select uh where you want to go as you believe you know you go ask your friend and family or mother and father and you know find the right doctor search by the name your doctor will appear you add your doctor and take the appointment but i don't know who's the best pediatrician for me your parents are the best pediatrician sure um okay so moving on to the next question we have um so how is the data stored is a net connection necessary for it yes all the data has been stored on cloud amazon servers like any other platform uh even the la you even your bank data is all around the cloud and it's 100 secure and i think this is a very very sensitive topic so i'll add one more point to it your patient's phone number your patient's name email id we don't read we only read your uh symptoms diagnosis and drugs so that we can next time when you come to our platform we can give you better suggestion it's like your linkedin or it's like your instagram so your instagram versus my instagram will always be different because i will see what i want to see and my friends and you will see i will never read your patient's phone number name uh i will only know a 40 year male coming with fever and cough and being prescribed these drugs and we guarantee if you find us even once telling your patients you know recommending any of the doctors which is a you know threatening lot of doctor's mind for every patient we are ready to we write in an agreement we pay you 10 lakh rupees every patient because we don't get that like whatsapp today when you said when i send messages to dr niresh that message is fully encrypted but i can see dr nilesh's phone number i can see dr religious photo that's public information similarly in our system i can read symptoms diagnosis and drugs and the outcome of those but i can never see that those drugs are for dr or jaitan or anyone else okay and uh a follow-up to that question would be so uh what about the security of the patient like the data that you all do collect uh how secure would that data be that's what i just answered earlier so completely secure we don't uh read phone number name of your patient at all and the data is so the data is data is like your bank data security i go into technology it's been through the firewalls and and many many society i can't read the patient we don't get your patient phone number even if the rest of the data machines get so the patient phone number email id name we don't get it so nobody can read that data at all it's 100 secured on cloud like any other bank data so it is as secured as your bank data for example or your data or your you know coven data and all that stuff so completely secured in that way you know we follow the best practices across the globe you build message technology i don't want to get into the technology terms but yeah that's and signing an agreement i will sign that agreement on behalf of the company for with every single doctor is saying if i tomorrow read your patient's phone number email id name and send them a notification right doctor this is the best doctor in the town please go to them then i'll pay you 10 lakh rupees every patient thank you uh so moving on to the next question we have dr ravi guru who's asked so a digital case sheet is different in each speciality and is it user friendly absolutely so so there are there are forms available based on practices we don't have a great uh case sheet right now for pediatrician and it's under uh we're building it it should come back come in few weeks but for rest of them it's it's available you can have a free you know kind of we can create a demo account to give you uh some time free you can try it and then figure out how friendly it is i think that's the right way of saying whether it's friendly or not it needs to be friendly for you not me but yeah you know if you are using any of the technology it's like when you move from android to or a windows to a mac machine book you will find it slightly difficult in the beginning but then you start really you know realizing the actual value sure uh so there are a few questions actually on uh the cost of the app so uh would it um is it if um so uh what would be the approximate cost for a small clinic setup or for derivatologist so that is that yeah yeah so so we just started so it's 299 rupees per month per doctor that's the simple cost very very straightforward for first few doctors okay so you can also use the raised hand option on the right hand side of your screens uh to come up on stage and if you all have any questions or follow-up questions to the question that you've already put in and so there was also a video would you like to play that uh now or uh well we can share i think i've shown most of it anyways it was quite long so i don't think video makes sense now but you can you know okay just host it if you go out to see again uh okay we're getting a few questions uh we'll get them first and then we'll look at the video um okay uh so this is one question here if there's a medical legal issue will you provide the backup files with recordings yes so we don't you don't have to come to ask for this it's already available in your system you do a tele concentration is completely recorded available on click away you want all the history that's available with you you don't have to even you know tomorrow you say i don't want to work with you no i want to move out you don't have to come to me you just click couple of buttons you data is with yours and then you can just stop using it so if your data is with you i don't have access to it not like any other company where you have to go put a request and then it will process in a week's time nothing it's your data it's on the click of button like like your gmail you can start your gmail today and shut down tomorrow day after again start it's your choice it's your data not my data and it's really easy to use yeah um [Music] uh i'm sorry dr swati i didn't get your question uh could you re-type the question so the question is is it available for other systems of medicine so i think it is uh is it only available for allopathy is also available for homeopathy and the other branches of medicine i think that's the question if i'm wrong uh dr satya you can just retype the question please so i'll take that so we created for allopathy but i i can see lot of homeopathy everything using it a lot of homopaths also use it so the system as i said is a self-intelligent system so when you are an allopathic doctor then the then there will be a lot of things which are readily available like your drugs will be available already your diagnosis your the drugs will be available but if you're a homopathy doctor and there are many of them using us now is that your drugs will not be available on the on the right you have to enter it once but once you enter it next time it's all automate so you have to just write drugs once for homeopathy that's the only difference but otherwise whole diagnosis symptoms everything the whole so it's a technology which works based on data we don't have homeopathic right set of data but rest of the functionality just works so if you just enter it once that's it so it basically creates a database for the first time uh users like the other speciality if you are able to enter your you know 70 800 prescription which means you for a week after that you will see everything and coming as a recommendation you don't have to really type okay uh and there's another question for the cost so you said it's 299 per month right now is the cost gonna it's you can book it for for as many as you want to right now i am happy to sign that up see fundamentally the problem we are facing is that we want to change the whole health care ecosystem that's hard and then as i said we are here for long term we don't want to make money right now we probably make money five years down the line so we are happy to offer this pricing for longer no problems i thought okay um so uh so there's another question uh does ekka care follow the government's telemedicine guidelines absolutely i think that's the one of the biggest advantage as i said our team was the team who built the rokc2 app so we know fairly well we work very very closely with the whole government ecosystem we have the first app and the only healthcare app and the largest healthcare app where you can download your certificate or you book your open appointment about 300 000 people every day does that 300 000 12 million consumers we have served it now in the in 576 districts of india working with cohen very closely not only that i think it's a very nice question one of the question i can answer is that you know whole abdm is coming the health id of your patients health ids or the or the health diaries for doctors which government is coming and you will very very soon hear this information coming up government is really bullish about making this like a full technology driven healthcare ecosystem of india and we will be the only company in the first company to launch four doctors for patients we are already create about 10 000 health ids we have already created about four lakh health ids on our platform uh government of india has created 12 crore health ids on their platform and again they're the only companies doing to help that is we will be the first company to launch with doctors whoever wants to register with abdm uh to register by us pretty pretty soon and the government is really really bullish about this and they want to take it to very very different level that's the way only the health care can be improved in this country so yeah we follow all the guidelines you get recorded calls for tele consultation on your system on your phone you don't have to even call me so all the government revolution has been followed to the team and i would just like to add that tomorrow it will also be possible through this health id that the patient may or may not be on nega care they may be on any platform and still they will be able to consider a doctor that's how the upa system of the health id will work so if a doctor is on a car and his health id is there doctor's provider's health is there and any patient with a health id can find doctor um [Music] question have a look at the video [Music] so [Music] [Music] foreign [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] [Music] [Music] so [Music] i think it means that if there is a diagnostic error that come up would the app suggest that there is an error being made or so you know i don't so we we basically think of us like a medically aware pipe passing on the information so if the report has been uploaded into our platform and we are so today about 95 of the reports in the country we've been able to read and make a right graph out of it if we don't uh read the right information not able to read the right information we show that notification to the consumer and we show you know where is that in the physical report so today we report we get a pdf report you know very fundamentally like excel columns and we convert it into a smart report and give the graphical to the doctors coming from different labs so today if you go to srl and the lal path lab both will not uh have the standard structure of uh representing the data so one can say hemoglobin one can say hemo and another can connect with this hb one or two uh you know subtitles so they can have the code this was so uh so there we use two steps we use our technology to standardize this information and put it into longboard similarly symptoms are going into symptomate and standardize the code everything will have a code at the back if we are not able to understand that information we show the problem to the doctor and the user to rectify manually our team also keep looking at their data so that next time that's been rectified i hope i would just like to add a couple of things so the software is clinically aware software what it means is that it helps doctor to minimize its prescription errors so for example there are two drugs which are contraindicated the system will alert them with a red flag that these two trunks are contraindicated if you want to go ahead with the your own self perception yet it's all right you can overwrite the recommendation but the system will alert you to do all these kind of things and also there is a sort of provision to provide instructions on how to take the medicines in the vernacular language so that also helps minimize a lot of sort of chaos and confusion that a patient might have with regard to the how to consume a drug so all these things are already involved in the system but overall the medical legal liability of any perception lies with the doctor so he has to himself cross check each and everything but the system is medical clinically aware and it it it sort of works in a way that helps minimize all these errors but as always nothing is perfect but we are on road to sort of achieve that high level of accuracy perfect yeah [Music] so i think yeah we've gone through most of the questions if there are any follow-up questions we'll be in touch and uh thank you so much for this lovely session and we will be in touch with you about all the time slots that have come through and for the audience also we'll get in touch with y'all uh and get the two connected and um hopefully i will enjoyed this session and we look forward to having you all with us further um thank you so much for coming on to netflix and thank you so much thank you very much thank you for having us thank you you

BEING ATTENDED BY

Dr. Murtuza Zozwala & 713 others

SPEAKERS

dr. Deepak Tuli

Deepak Tuli

Co-founder of Eka Care | Co-founded Goibibo | Founding Team Member, Yatra

+ Details
dr. Neelesh Kapoor

Dr. Neelesh Kapoor

Senior Consultant Physician, Litl Smiles Multispeciality and SJM Hospital,Noida |16 years of clinical experience has worked with the Ministry of Health, Government of India at the highest policy level...

+ Details
dr. Deepak Tuli

Deepak Tuli

Co-founder of Eka Care | Co-founded Goibibo |...

+ Details
dr. Neelesh Kapoor

Dr. Neelesh Kapoor

Senior Consultant Physician, Litl Smiles Mult...

+ Details

About Medflix

Medflix is a new platform by PlexusMD, India's most active and trusted doctor community. On Medflix, you can discover live surgeries, discussions, conferences and courses from some of the top doctors and institutions across the world. Join clubs in your areas of interest and access hundreds of amazing live discussions everyday.