00 : 00 / 05: 00 (Preview)

This live discussion has ended. Please login to continue watching the full Replay.

Reducing CV Risk in Type 2 Diabetes

Jul 06, 3:30 PM

Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus have a considerably higher risk of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality, and are disproportionately affected by cardiovascular disease. Most of this excess risk is associated with an augmented prevalence of well-known risk factors such as hypertension, dyslipidaemia and obesity in these patients. This can also be attributed to a complex combination of various traditional and non-traditional risk factors that have an important role to play in the beginning and the evolution of atherosclerosis over its long natural history from endothelial function to clinical events. Join live with Dr. N. K Singh on Medflix as he throws light on How to reduce risk of CVD in Type 2 Diabetes.

SPEAKERS

dr. N K Singh

Dr. N K Singh

Founder, CME India I Consultant Cardiologist I Director, R. Devi Diabetes & Heart Research Center, Jharkhand

+ Details
dr. N K Singh

Dr. N K Singh

Founder, CME India I Consultant Cardiologist ...

+ Details

About Medflix

Medflix is a new platform by PlexusMD, India's most active and trusted doctor community. On Medflix, you can discover live surgeries, discussions, conferences and courses from some of the top doctors and institutions across the world. Join clubs in your areas of interest and access hundreds of amazing live discussions everyday.